This policy describes our privacy practices for the websites where it is posted. It also applies to our practices for our mobile phone and text programs.
Last updated: 23 November 2014
Information We Collect
- Contact Information: For example, we might collect your name and street address. We might also collect your phone number or email address.
- Payment Information: For example, we might collect your credit card information when you make a purchase.
- Demographic Information: We might, for example, collect your age. We might also collect information about the food you like.
- Other Information: For example, we collect IP addresses and user browsing behavior. We collect this and other information using the tracking tools described in this policy.
How We Collect Information
We collect information directly from you. For example, when you register on a website, for a sweepstakes or for one of our programs. We also collect information if you leave comments or make contact requests.
We collect information from you passively. If you are on a mobile device and use a location based service, for example, then we will collect your location. We use common tracking tools like browser cookies to collect information passively. We may also use web beacons.
We collect information from third parties. For example, we might get information about you from one of our franchisees. This information might be combined with information we already have.
How We Use Information
We use your information as is disclosed at the time we collect the information and in the following ways:
- To respond to your requests or inquiries. For example, we use your information to fulfill orders or prizes. We might also use your information to register you for a promotions or our website. From time to time, we may also use your information to process your employment application.
- To improve our products and services and for related business purposes. For example, we use information to understand our visitors and customers. This includes looking at website usage trends. We also use your information to make website and product improvements. We might also use your information to customize your experience with us. We may do these activities using the tracking tools described in this policy.
- For security purposes. For example, we might use information to protect our website or our company. We might also use information to protect our customers or our business partners.
- To promote l'acquolina in bocca and our related companies. For example, unless we tell you otherwise, we might send you notices of special promotions, offers or solicitations. We might also notify you about new website features or product offerings. To manage your communications, follow the instructions in Your Choices, below.
- To communicate with you about your account or our relationship. For example, to notify you about changes to this Policy or our website Terms, to let you know about issues relating to your order or your relationship with us.
We may share your information as follows:
- If we think we have to in order to comply with the law. For example, we will disclose information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also disclose if a government agency or investigatory body requests.
- In the event all or part of l'acquolina in bocca transfers ownership. For example, if there is a merger, acquisition or similar event, we will share information with the new owner. We may also sell off all or part of our customer lists as part of an asset sale.
- With our vendors. For example, we will share information with companies that help us deliver products and services. We also allow third parties like website hosting companies to collect information on our behalf.
To stop receiving our promotional emails, you can follow the instructions in any individual promotional email you receive. When logged in, registered users can also change their options at the My Profile page.
You can choose whether or not to disclose personal information. Some parts of our sites and some services may be more difficult or impossible to use, though, if you choose not to share. If you turn of cookies or tracking tools parts of our site and services may also not function properly.
Visit our Contact Us page, email us, call us at +86 029-88894573, or write to us at the following address:
l'acquolina in bocca
2 Taibai Nan Lu,
Xi'an, CHINA - 20107
We use industry standard measures to protect personal information. We cannot guarantee that you will be completely secure, however. We recommend that you use caution when using the Internet or mobile devices.
This Site may contain links to other websites that l'acquolina in bocca may not own or operate. We cannot control and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal information.
This Policy only applies to the personal information collected on this Site.
Updating Personal Information
If you are a registered user on our Site, you can review, correct, update or delete/deactivate your personal information. Log on to our Site and click on "My Profile" to make changes.
We will post any changes on the Site's homepage.
Where permitted by law, changes to our policy will be applied to information we already maintain.